The EL-USB-TP-LCD-PROBE-G is a handheld, battery powered data logger that measures
and stores temperature readings on-board until data is downloaded from it via USB.
Simple to set-up, the user just plugs this device into the computer’s USB port and, using
Lascar’s FREE configuration software, namesthe device, chooses a sampling rate, selects
high and low alarms and a logging start time. Place the glycolbottle into the area of
vaccine storage and secure the logger on the outside of the fridge or freezer using the
magnet included in the pack. An alarm breach is indicated by a flashing Red LED. In the
event of a breach, plug the unit into the computer USB port and download data in txt.
format using Lascar’s free software. Data can be viewed in graphical or tabular form.
• High/low alarms to alert out of range temperatures
• Display of current, min and max temperature readings
• Reset button for min and max readings
• Low battery indicator
• Accuracy ±0.1° C / ±0.2° F
• At least 250,000 readings stored
• Data loops when memory is full
• Detachable temperature buffered probe
• User programmable logging rates are available
• Integral magnet to affix logger to outside of storage unit
The Lascar EasyLog family of vaccination data loggers is an inexpensive series of
standalone USB and WiFi-enabled sensors allowing discrete and continuous temperature
monitoring of vaccines. Exceeding Center for Disease Control guidelines on data loggers
used in vaccination storage, these sensors are supplied with glycol bottles, calibration
certificates and magnetic clips for immediate use and mounting to a refrigerator.